TikTok has suspended the account of Faizal Siddiqui (Popular Tiktoker) after one of Siddiqui’s videos faced massive criticism and was accused of glorifying acid attacks on women. The ban was enforced due to multiple community guidelines violations and one additional reason is carryminati fans.
Faizal Siddiqui’s can’t access his account on TikTok. The controversal video not highlighted only by National Commission for Women (NCW) but also everal celebrities who oppose Faizal Siddiqui. The Trending video had also resulted in hundreds of users leaving 1-star reviews for the app on app stores and google playstore.
Important Highlighted Points in Short
1. The NCW took cognisance of the matter after the video viral on all social media platform and asked TikTok India to immediately remove the video from the platform and block Faizal Siddiqui Account ASAP and also asked the Maharashtra police to take action against the concern person.
2. TikTok suspended the account of the user and it is no longer accessible.
3. TikTok app has seen a massive 1-star reviews on Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Many of the India Android and iOS users are appealing for a ban on the app and its removal from the app stores with immidiate effect.
4. Pointing to the controversy, several famous personalities also thrashed Siddiqui over the ‘depraved’ video. This includes actors Swara Bhaskar and Pooja Bhatt, acid attack survivor Laxmi Aggarwal, and many more. #BanTikTokinIndia hashtag have been trending on Twitter because of the controversy.
5. In the end In a statement released on Instagram, Faizal Siddiqui defended the video and indicated that it has been misrepresented. The TikTok creator also apologised.