Xiaomi has introduced Mi Bluetooth Earphones Line Free Edition with QCC5125 flagship chipset which supports Qualcomm aptX Adaptive low latency technology of as low as 80ms. It’s best part is that automatically adjusts between providing the best quality audio or lower latency streaming based on the audio content that is being played by the user. It promises up to 9 hours of battery life.
Nokia announced True Wireless Earbuds and Pro Wireless Earphones Line Free specifications:
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices, QC5125 low-power chipset for aptX Adaptive for 80ms low datency.
- Built-in microphone.
- Qualcomm cVc noise cancellation technology for accurate speech recognition even in very challenging acoustic environments.
- Voice assistant helps to take calls, navigate and play music.
- Stylish micro-arc collar memory design made of metal.
- Its Magnetic design helps you to turn it off just by attaching the headphones together.
- soft skin-friendly flexible rubber and it is not slippery best fit.
- Weight: 25g.
- 100mAh battery offers up to 9 hours of playback, 200 hours standby, charges in 1 hour via USB Type-C
The Mi Bluetooth Earphones Line Free Edition comes in Black and White colours, is priced at 199 yuan (US 28 / Rs. 2,120 approx.) and will be available in China from April 27.