Today, we are going to learn how to give Double Exposure Effect to our object in Adobe Photoshop.
What is Double Exposure???
Combining a a photo with another one to give an awesome photo manipulation effect is called double exposure.
For this, follow the video step by step and apply it on your own images.
- First, use Quick Selection Tool
- then Solid Color for main layer
- after that put Black & white effect of masking layer
- then apply curves to darken the image
- Drag & Drop the second image & resize it as required
- then add masking layer
- Apply changes using Brush Tool
PRACTICE MAKE A MAN PERFECT
So, just watching is not enough practice it & let me know if you face any problem in comment section.
Now, let’s swim together….. 🙂
Hope you like this tutorial and this will be helpful to you as well!
For more videos subscribe the channel “The Learning Ship” on youtube
For more videos subscribe us! All Photoshop visual and logo copyright by Abode.com